- CUSTOM PRINTED ORDER – Production is only undertaken upon the receipt of authorised signed proof of artwork and written order confirmation. Email confirmation for unbranded accepted.
- Once any custom orders are in production the order will be subject to 100% cancellation charges.
- Custom order production is subject to the normal printing industry practice of plus or minus 10% of the quantity ordered. Please indicate whether you are willing to accept over or under from nil to 10% or no overs at all.
- Every effort is made to ensure that colours match the PMS or colour samples provided by the client. However, due to the technicalities involved in printing and heat lamination of plastic, colour variations can occur within batches of cards or products.
- Every attempt is made to ensure that cards/products are manufactured within the time quoted. Taggs-R-Us does not accept responsibility for production delays outside our control and will not accept liability for any additional cost incurred by a client due to delivery delays.
RE-PRINTS: Taggs-R-Us reserve the rights to obtain a 50% deposit at the time the products are ordered if payment terms were not met on original orders.
- An additional charge will occur on repeat orders for signature panel screens or replacement printing plates if they are required due to wear or oxidation.
- All prices are subject to confirmation once final artwork has been received and approved at the production plant.
- All cards/products supplied will bear the Taggs-R-Us name and either email address or web site address. This will be printed on the inside of the card in a discreet format in the bottom right-hand corner, or where the layout will allow us.
- First orders will be discounted by 10% in order to help with F&P / Artwork costs. Reprints will have yearly price increases linked to material costs rising not applicable with digital printing
- International orders will be subject to freight and duty costs but EXEMPT from GST.
- International orders will require a 50% deposit upon confirmation stage and the balance paid as your goods depart NZ (unless other agreements have been made).
- We will send a small quantity of product to you prior to your order departing. We will pay for the International Express. We would suggest to our clients who place LARGE orders with us that we send 2,000 luggage tags via UPS and their special BIG BOX tariffs and then send the remainder surface freight – SAVING YOU MONEY!
NEW CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS – fr Jan 2017
After recent new account issues and payments in 2016 the following T&C will apply. We are happy to bill all customers in advance, even email a pro former invoice to be checked and inspected. No credit terms will be agreed until a client has first made 5 orders during a 12 month period and achieved a total spend in excess of $5000 + GST. In some cases special agreements maybe negotiated but ALL customers will be informed of this in advance. KINDLY NOTE, we do a small amount on manufacturing on-site but most products come from from overseas and we need to pre-pay before they are dispatched.
Check out our Google My Business reviews here. With over 170 x 5 star reviews, you can see how much customers love and appreciate our iT@g’s. You can also check out our Facebook and TradMe reviews here.