In order that we provide the best results for your final iT@g product it is
imperative that you supply us with the correct and appropriate information. Our top
London designer will make minor modifications to your original artwork in order to create
a temporary image that will resemble your finished, final product (PDF proof). You will
generally have this information on disc from your ART / DESIGN House.
The following points are the main areas that must be addressed to assist us with your
product design and production:
- Please supply on CD or DVD (if possible)
- Preference is in a VECTOR format for Mac.s or 300 dpi for TIFS, JPG.s and EPS.s
(file size is also important and should equate to 500kb.s and could be as much as 1.5
- All details to be provided must be copies of ORIGINAL artwork / documents / files
all of which are PRINT QUALITY and NOT SCREEN QUALITY.
- FONTS / SCANS / IMAGES / LOGOS must ALL be provided.
- Formats in which we can work on your iT@g include QUARK FILES and ADOBE FILES
(Illustrator and Freehand can also be used). NO WORD OR PUBLISHER FILES.
- We wish to work with all your companies companies branding/logo's in order
to form / create an attractive tool to represent you for many years to come. We can also
offer you the option of changing information and artwork for an additional charge.
- Company logos can NOT be enlarged over 200% as the integrity of the image
will then become distorted and of low / poor quality.
Please explain the importance of ORIGINALITY to your Design / Art-House in relation to
your details, as this will be reflective in the final quality of your iT@g. We strive for
the best results to enhance the final product!
Your image / logo can be RE-DRAWN but that will reflect in your artwork costs. For
an additional charge, all original artwork can be burnt to disc and returned to you for